The 2015 Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference is fast approaching!
This year’s Conference theme ‘Employment Pathways’ will focus on improving transitions for job seekers to help them achieve positive outcomes. The Conference Program is designed to challenge, inspire, demonstrate and encourage participants while facilitating discussion. The program includes an extensive range of topics with Keynotes, Concurrent Sessions, Case Studies and Poster Presentations.
The key areas to be addressed at the Conference include:
- Tackling unemployment for disability, regional, youth, mature age, and indigenous
- Other at risk groups: CALD, ex-offenders and those with mental illness
- Whole of family approach and earlier intervention including jobless families
- Return to work strategies
- The new welfare reform environment
- Federal government policy and programs
- Employer engagement and diversity programs
- Labour market trends and research
- Job creation
- Education, training and skills for employment
- Building networks to form partnerships, alliances and shared experience
For more information and/or to register for The 2015 Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference this November please visit the conference website.