Sponsorship Opportunities – Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference
The 2016 Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference will be held on 1–2 December at the Mercure Brisbane.
The theme of the 3rd Annual Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference in 2016 is Finding Solutions. This year’s conference focuses on industry working together with employment agencies to create positive outcomes for Australia’s long-term unemployed.
Confirmed Keynotes 2016
- Mr Charles Cameron, CEO, Recruiting & Consulting Services Association
- Prashant Doshi, CEO, Exemplar Inc
- Holly Ransom, CEO, Emergent (change and innovation)
- Peter Strong, CEO, Council of Small Business Australia
- Professor Peter Whiteford, Crawford School of Public Policy, Australian National University
- Innes Willox, Chief Executive, Australian Industry Group
A wide range of sponsorship opportunities are now available ranging from ¼ page Advertisements, Speaker Sponsorship, Trade Displays, Social Function Hosting, Website Advertising and more.
Sponsorship Benefits Include:
- Maintaining a high profile before, during and following the event.
- Demonstrating your organisations commitment within the sector.
- Consolidate relationships and expose your staff to your key decision makers and thought leaders.
- Enabling your organisations representatives to mix informally with industry professionals, leaders, local governance personnel, planners and speakers.
- Sponsors and exhibitors have the opportunity to publish articles on our blog during the year.
- Website advertising.
- All Sponsors and Exhibitors are acknowledged and linked from the conference website for one year.
A vast range of sponsorship opportunities to enhance exposure of your business are now available. For more information on sponsorship or tailoring a package to meet your needs please visit the 2016 Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference website.