Register by 20 October & Save!
The 2016 Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference will be held on the 1–2 December at the Mercure Brisbane.
The theme of the 3rd Annual Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference in 2016 is Finding Solutions. This year’s conference focuses on service providers and facilitators within the sector working together with employers to create positive outcomes for Australia’s long-term unemployed.
With a focus on better understanding the issues and requirements of the job creator and provider, the conference is seeking to engage with employers to discuss employment in general and in particular opportunities for the long term unemployed, from a job supply/demand perspective. This involves external issues surrounding the general economic, political and social environment and the specific marketplace as it relates to their industry, in addition to internal issues such as technology, the changing workplace, cost pressures and future opportunities.
Early Bird registrations are open until Thursday 20 October, book by this date to save $100 off the registration price.
Confirmed Keynotes for 2016:
- Mr Charles Cameron, CEO, Recruiting & Consulting Services Association
- Prashant Doshi, CEO, Exemplar Inc
- Holly Ransom, CEO, Emergent (change and innovation)
- Peter Strong, CEO, Council of Small Business Australia
- Professor Peter Whiteford, Crawford School of Public Policy, Australian National University
- Innes Willox, Chief Executive, Australian Industry Group
Program highlights include:
- Keynote presentations by renowned speakers
- Concurrent sessions
- The Employment Awards evening
- Trade exhibition
- Poster presentations
- Round-Table Discussion
- Access to presenter podcasts and book of proceedings following the conference
Join us at the 3rd Annual Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference this December 2016 at the Mercure Brisbane. For further conference information and to secure your registration visit the conference website today.