Regional Employment Awards
The Awards aim to recognise, raise awareness, and promote the benefits of employing Long Term Unemployed.
We are seeking nominations for Regional Employment Awards
The Awards provide an excellent opportunities for networking and recognition of innovation. Award winners will be profiled by media partners and on the conference website and social media. Awards will be presented at the Long Term Unemployment Conference Welcome Reception.
Who can apply
Representatives from all types of organisations active in employment initiatives across Australia, including not-for-profit, corporate and government agencies that are aiming to better serve their communities across Australia.
The Award Presentation Ceremony is at the Long Term Unemployment Conference Welcome Reception on 18th August 2014 at the QT Hotel, Surfers Paradise
What do winners receive?
An engraved award and certificate along with recognition at the Award Presentation Ceremony. Winners will also be profiled on the conference website and social media sites.
- Nominations open 16th August 2013
- Nominations Close 16th June 2014
- Award Ceremony 18th August 2014
Submission Online entry for the Awards via this website form.
Entries open 16 August 2013 and close 18 June 2014
Entries will only be accepted during this timeframe. To enter you must complete the online entry form.
The online entry:
- requires you to provide a brief overall description of your project, for use in the Conference Proceedings and other promotional material
- has a 300-word limit to each criterion
- requires all selection criteria to be addressed as appropriate to the project; if a criterion is not relevant to the project state ‘not applicable’.
Regional Employment Awards
Entries for the awards should address the following selection criteria:
- Innovation and/or best practice: How does your program/initiative demonstrate innovation and/or best practice in the recruitment, employment and retention of LTU employed?
- Process and planning: Describe the process, planning and consultation for your program/initiative for the LTU employed
- Community needs: How are community needs met by this program/initiative for LTU employed
The judging process
The Award category will be judged by the Advisory Committee with judging based on the submitted entry form (entrants do not present).
Judging will be based on the material provided by you, within the online entry form.
There are sponsorship opportunities for these Awards, please refer to the Sponsorship Proposal or contact the Secretariat.
If you require more information about the Awards submission process and sponsorship please contact the Secretariat.
18 August 2014, QT Hotel Surfers Paradise
Ph: (61 7) 5502 2068