Program Now Available
The theme of the 3rd Annual Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference in 2016 is Finding Solutions. This year’s conference focuses on industry working together with employment agencies to create positive outcomes for Australia’s long-term unemployed.
Confirmed Keynotes 2016
- Mr Charles Cameron, CEO, Recruiting & Consulting Services Association
- Prashant Doshi, CEO, Exemplar Inc
- Holly Ransom, CEO, Emergent (change and innovation)
- Peter Strong, CEO, Council of Small Business Australia
- Professor Peter Whiteford, Crawford School of Public Policy, Australian National University
- Innes Willox, Chief Executive, Australian Industry Group
Don’t miss this important event being held 1 – 2 December at Mercure Brisbane.
Early Bird rates close on 20 October so BOOK TODAY to save $100 off registration.
Why should you attend?
- Hear keynote presentations by renowned speakers
- Design your own program. Choose from over 34 concurrent sessions that meet your needs.
- Network with like-minded professionals at the Welcome Reception (included with Full Registration only)
- Access the Presenter podcasts to catch up on any sessions you may miss
- Have access to the online Book of Proceedings
- Enjoy meals for the duration of the event including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Meet with exhibitors and peruse the poster displays
- Attend the awards presentation
INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIP OR A TRADE DISPLAY? Click here for more information.
We hope to see you at the 2016 Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference in Brisbane this December.