Present at the 2017 National Employment Solutions Conference
The 2017 National Employment Solutions Conference will be held on the Gold Coast from the 16- 17 November.
Abstract Submission is now open for those wishing to present at the conference, the Program Committee is seeking presentations that examine challenges, opportunities, trends and issues that relate to innovative employment solutions in both job supply and demand.
Topics for this year’s Conference include:
- The changing face of work and the workplace
- Innovative employment solutions: programs, tools, research, case studies
- Recruitment, training, skills shortage, work experience
- Employment opportunities for rural and regional areas
- Youth employment: recruiting and barriers to employment
- Indigenous and multicultural employment opportunities
- Disability employment
- Long-term unemployment
- Return to work for parents, unemployed, mature age and after injuries
- Employment policies and practices: development, consultation, representation, implementation
- Employee performance, engagement and retention
- Developments in equal employment opportunity
- The e-workplace: use of technology and managing social media risks
- Mental health and well-being in the workplace
- Job creation in the future and the ability of business to create more jobs
ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS CLOSE: Monday 31 July 2017 – SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT HERE.
Registration is also now open for those looking to take advantage of early bird discounts currently available! For more information on the 2017 National Employment Solutions Conference, including Business Partnerships, please visit www.employmentsolutions.net.au.