Nominations now open for The 2016 Employment Awards
Employment Awards: Nominations for The 2016 Employment Awards have now opened.
Do you know an individual or organisation who has made an outstanding contribution, or demonstrated innovation or best practice in recruitment, employment and retention of the long-term unemployed?
If so, we encourage you to nominate them for The 2016 Employment Awards.
The 2016 Employment Awards are designed to recognise individuals and organisations for their continuous work and commitment to long-term unemployment, while as the same time highlighting the excellence, dedication and achievements within the Employment Industry.
The 2016 Employment Awards will be hosted by the Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference and the Australia and New Zealand Mental Health Association (ANZMH).
There are five award categories awards which include;
- Youth Employment Organisation of the Year
- Indigenous Employment Organisation of the Year
- Disability Employment Organisation of the Year
- Regional Employment Program of the Year
- Employment Officer of the Year (Nominated by an Organisation)
The 2016 Employment Awards will be presented at the Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference to be held at Mercure Brisbane on 1-2 December 2016.
For all the details on how to nominate a business or individual, view criteria and the terms and conditions CLICK HERE.
2015 Employment Award Winner
Last years’ Employment Award winners include;
- Youth Employment Award – The Northern Futures Team
- Employment Officer of the Year – Ms Gina Chinnery, Orygen The National Centre of Excellence in Youth Mental Health
- Indigenous Employment Award – WA VTEC Goldfields & Wheatbelt
- Regional Employment Program – CoAct
- Disability Employment Organisation – Liza Scrivens, STEPS Employment Solutions