Who is coming to the Long Term Unemployment conference?
This conference will address the causes and programs needed to provide opportunities for at risk groups: Disability, Mature Age, Youth, Indigenous and Regional Unemployed. It will focus on “Building Capability” to create employment in the future with over 50 presentations on research, policy, programs and case studies.
- Senator Dr Chris Back, Liberal Senator for Western Australia, Chair of the Parliamentary Education and Employment Committee
- Dr Cassandra Goldie, CEO, Australian Council of Social Service
- Prof Phil Lewis, Director, Centre for Labour Market Research Faculty of Business, Government and Law University of Canberra
- Professor William Mitchell, Centre of Full Employment & Equity, University of Newcastle
- Mr Kevin Robbie,Executive Director, Employment, Social Ventures Australia
- David Thompson AM, CEO, Jobs Australia
- Mr Craig Harrison, CEO, Disability Employment Services
- Representative from the Department of Employment
We are expecting delegates who are Employment consultants, Employment Advisors, Job Brokers, Employment Coaches, Case Managers, Support officers, Placement Consultants, Pathways Managers, Business Development Consultants, Youth Consultants, Engagement officers, Internship Consultants, Team Leaders, Frontline Managers, Performance Improvement Managers. If you want to find out more information about this conference please visit the website