The Employment Awards aims to recognise, raise awareness and promote the benefits of employing at risk groups including disability, mature age, youth, indigenous and regional unemployed. The Awards provide an excellent opportunities for networking and recognition of innovation. Award winners will be profiled by media partners and on the conference website and social media. Awards will be presented at the Long-Term Unemployment Conference Welcome Reception on Monday, August 18th, 2014 at 5.00pm in the Diamond Head Room at QT Hotel. Drinks and canapés will be served until 6.00pm.
The Employment Awards 2014 have been awarded to the following organisations
- Disability Employment Award- Eastern Food Alliance
- Mature Age Employment Award –Connect Child and Family Services – Sponsored by the Maxima Group
- Youth Employment Award – BUSY at Work
- Indigenous Employment Award – Brierty Limited
- Regional Employment Award – Max Employment
On behalf of the Organising Committee, we would like to thank the following judges for their valuable input and feedback for the 2014 Employment Awards.
- Ms Samantha Wilson – Ipswich-Logan Priority Employment Area Report
- Ms Lou Single – Youth off the Streets
- Ms Sharon Boyce – Discovering Disability and Diversity
- Mr Ian Bridger Across Culture
What do the winners receive?
An engraved award and certificate along with recognition at the Award Evening. Winners will also be profiled on the conference website and social media sites.
Sponsors: There are sponsorship opportunities for these Awards, please refer to the Sponsorship Proposal or contact the Conference Secretariat.
More information: If you require more information about the Awards submission process and sponsorship please contact the Conference Secretariat.