Applications to Present at the 2018 National Employment Solutions Conference Now Open
The National Employment Solutions Conference will be held at Twin Towns Services Club, Tweed Heads, NSW over 8 – 9 October 2018.
The annual conference will examine the changing face of work and the workplace and will include topics of four generations in the one workplace, entrepreneurship, youth employment, government programs, mature age employment, the impact of technology, training and support, GIG, migrants, underemployment, transferable work skills, mental health and disability employment.
We aim to provide you the opportunity to be involved through presenting, learning, engaging, networking and collaborating with other professionals within the employment sector. Our approach to the 2018 program is to examine challenges, barriers, opportunities, research and trends that relate to innovative employment solutions in both job supply and demand.
Overarching topics include:
- Government policy and initiatives
- The changing face of work and the workplace
- Employee performance, engagement and retention
- Overcoming barriers to employment
- Youth employment
- Vocational Education and Training
- Mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
- Employment opportunities for rural and regional areas
- Era of the entrepreneur
- Flexible employment arrangements
Featured Speakers for 2018 Include:
- Ms Suzanne Colbert, CEO, Australian Network on Disability
- Ms Natalie Goldman, CEO, FlexCareers
- Ms Kristy Masella, CEO, Aboriginal Employment Strategy
- Dr Libby Sander, Associate Professor of Organisational Behaviour, Bond University
- Ms Marcela Slepica, Director Clinical Services, Access EAP
- Mr Toby Whittington, CEO, Green World Revolution
For more information on the 2018 National Employment Solutions Conference, topics, to submit your presentation or registration information please visit www.employmentsolutions.net.au