Abstracts Closing Thursday 18 August
There’s just one day left to get your abstract submission in to present at the Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference.
Don’t miss your opportunity to present, submit your abstract online HERE.
Included in the Conference Program from the 1-2 December 2016 in Brisbane, is our exceptional line up of keynote speakers including:
- Prashant Doshi, CEO, Exemplar Inc
- Holly Ransom, CEO, Emergent
- Peter Strong, CEO, Council of Small Business Australia
- Professor Peter Whiteford, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU
- Innes Willox, Chief Executive, Australian Industry Group
The Conference is pleased to host the 2016 Employment Awards. The Awards aim to recognise individuals and organisations for their continuous work and commitment to long-term unemployment while highlighting the excellence, dedication and achievements within the Employment Industry.
Award submissions are being accepted until Monday 31 October for the following categories:
- Youth Employment Organisation of the Year
- Indigenous Employment Organisation of the Year
- Disability Employment Organisation of the Year
- Regional Employment Program of the Year
- Employment Officer of the Year (Nominated by an Organisation)
For more details about the opportunities for you to become involved at the conference please visit www.longtermunemployment.org.au.