Nominate for the 2016 Employment Awards!
The Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference will be held on 1 – 2 December 2016 at the Mercure Brisbane. This year’s conference focuses on service providers and facilitators within the sector working together with employers to create positive outcomes for Australia’s long-term unemployed.
The Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference will host the 2016 Employment Awards. The Awards aim to recognise individuals and organisations for their continuous work and commitment to long-term unemployment while highlighting the excellence, dedication and achievements within the Employment Industry.
The five award categories are:
- Youth Employment Organisation
- Indigenous Employment Organisation
- Disability Employment Organisation
- Regional Employment Program
- Employment Officer for 2016
Nominations for the Employment Awards close 31 October 2016 – to nominate CLICK HERE.
The 2015 award winners were:
- Youth Employment Award – The Northern Futures Team
- Employment Officer of the Year – Ms Gina Chinnery, Orygen The National Centre of Excellence in Youth Mental Health
- Indigenous Employment Award – WA VTEC Goldfields & Wheatbelt
- Regional Employment Program – CoAct
- Disability Employment Organisation – Liza Scrivens, STEPS Employment Solutions
Registration to the Long Term Unemployment Conference is open online with early bird discounts being offered until 20 October 2016!