National Employment Solutions Conference | The Changing Face of Work and the Workplace
The 2018 National Employment Solutions Conference was held at Twin Towns Services Club, Tweed Heads, NSW over 8-9 October.
The conference examined the changing face of work and the workplace and included topics of four generations in the one workplace, entrepreneurship, youth employment, government programs, mature age employment, the impact of technology, training and support, GIG, migrants, underemployment, transferable work skills, mental health and disability employment.
The conference provided the opportunity to be involved through presenting, learning, engaging, networking and collaborating with other professionals within the employment sector. The program examined challenges, barriers, opportunities, research and trends that relate to innovative employment solutions in both job supply and demand with 9 Keynote Speakers and over 30 presenters.
An initiative of the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association Inc., a non-government, not-for-profit organisation.
Our commitment to national employment issues is: Information exchange + research + best practice outcomes + collaboration on challenges of the workplace = Education for professionals and products, services and delivery models for business and everyday Australians.
- Local Government: HR Managers, Economic Development and Community Employment/Engagement Officers
- University/ TAFE/ School: Academics studying changes within the workplace, entrepreneurship and business. Student counsellors/ Guidance Officers, Career Development Officers
- Consultants in Career Counselling, Career Practitioners, Life Coaches, Guidance Officers and Directors/ Principals/ CEOs
- Disability/ Mental Health: Policy Advisors, Occupational Health Nurses, Clinical Psychologists, Psychologists, Employment service managers and Disability Workforce Coordinators
- State Government including Department of Employment, Department of State Development, Department of Human services
- Employment Agencies including Program Managers, Work Advisors & Officers
Training/ Apprenticeship/ Trade College representatives