National Employment Solutions Conference | The Changing Face of Work and the Workplace
The National Employment Solutions Conference will be held at Twin Towns Services Club, Tweed Heads, NSW on Monday 8 and Tuesday 9 October 2018. The annual conference will examine the changing face of work and the workplace and will include topics of four generations in the one workplace, entrepreneurship, youth employment, government programs, mature age employment, the impact of technology, training and support, GIG, migrants, underemployment, transferable work skills, mental health and disability employment.
The conference provides the opportunity to be involved through presenting, learning, engaging, networking and collaborating with other professionals within the employment sector. The program will examine challenges, barriers, opportunities, research and trends that relate to innovative employment solutions in both job supply and demand with 9 Keynote Speakers and over 30 presenters. The conference in its 2nd year and the program is designed for policy makers, academics, employers, human resource managers, recruitment services, associations, all levels of government and not-for-profit representatives. We look forward to hearing the conversations at the conference!
An Initiative of the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association Inc. An incorporated non government, not for profit organisation.
Our commitment to national employment issues is: Information exchange + research + best practice outcomes + collaboration on challenges of the workplace = Education for professionals and products, services and delivery models for business and everyday Australians.
- Abstracts open: March 2018
- Abstracts close: Closed
- Notification to authors: 12 July
- Author acceptances: 23 July
- Draft program available: 30 July
- Presentation amendments: 3 August
- Presenter registration and payment: 17 August
- Early bird registrations close: 24 August
- Local Government: HR Managers, Economic Development and Community Employment/Engagement Officers
- University/ TAFE/ School: Academics studying changes within the workplace, entrepreneurship and business. Student counsellors/ Guidance Officers, Career Development Officers
- Consultants in Career Counselling, Career Practitioners, Life Coaches, Guidance Officers and Directors/ Principals/ CEOs
- Disability/ Mental Health: Policy Advisors, Occupational Health Nurses, Clinical Psychologists, Psychologists, Employment service managers and Disability Workforce Coordinators
- State Government including Department of Employment, Department of State Development, Department of Human services
- Employment Agencies including Program Managers, Work Advisors & Officers
Training/ Apprenticeship/ Trade College representatives